Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kate and I could be friends...


Here are some reasons why I am pretty sure I could be good friends with Kate...

1) We share a love for her wedding dress. Long sleeved, v-neck, lace. 3 of my favorite words too, Kate.


2) We both wanted a Lilies of the Valley bouquet. I would have loved to have Lilies of Vally in my bouquet. They weren't in season. I bet it smelled incredible though!


3) We both had tiered cakes.


4) And, we both have a thing for princes.


These are just a few reasons and you can see that they are all very substantial and very specific commonalities. Naturally, it means we could be friends. I would invite her to my birthday party, but I'm sure they will still be on their honeymoon. Maybe next year.

2 comments:

  1. If she comes to your birthday party next year, can I come?
    Well, forget that. Can I come next year even if Kate isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Jen! Happy Birthday tomorrow, I'm sure Kate would have loved to be there to celebrate with her new best friend!

    ReplyDelete