Friday, April 8, 2011

Hidden Treasures

Monday was great! Especially since we had a wonderful General Conference weekend. We had Family Home Evening with friends. They told us about this place just 5 minutes from our house. We climbed over a few small sand dunes and roasted mallows and hot dogs right by the river. Who knew my desert abode had such a retreat?
I know the picture quality is hot, but you get the picture.


PS Instead of using Hershey's for the s'mores, we used Reese's! How come I never thought of that before?! Brilliant!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? Jennifer Shields has never had a Reese's S'more before? I thought you like Reese's.... Now I'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your reese's. you're an addict i tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenn, you're way behind the game. Also, you can roast starburst, which is wonderfully delicious. Peeps too! The sugar caramelizes and it's pretty tastey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...delicious! I love Reese's S'mores. Jeff's cousin introduced me to the concept and I thought the same thing. How had I never done it before?

    ReplyDelete