Tuesday, April 19, 2011

If you build it with air conditioning, we will come...

...especially if we get to sit by the Baers!


I love baseball season and I still love that this stadium is air conditioned. Even though for this game, we didn't need it since it was so beautiful outside. Just look at how that moon is as bright as the lights.


Maybe soon we'll have a sports team worth going all out for, but for now, I'll continue to enjoy the baseball atmosphere and stadium hot dogs! (I liked this pic because Andrew's corn dog made it to the picture and it looks like the baby's head is on my hot dog. That's serious photography skills.)

(Michael ate his before I could even take a picture...nice)

Even though they lost, it was still a wonderful outing. I can't wait for the games with fireworks this summer and for more dates with my handsome guy.

7 comments:

  1. Were you watching the Giants play the Diamondbacks? Because then we were watching it with you...just from our TV in SF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bangs!! You're smokin' hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baseball season too! When I come visit can we go to a game please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved it! That baby head hot dog pic is HILARIOUS! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to my firs pro baseball game last weekend!! it was fun. Even though I don't know the sport 100%, Alex tried to explain, we had a blast.
    I love your hair! you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a stadium with a/c? WEIRD. haha... and i'm liking the bangs. a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great, now i'm craving a corn HOG

    ReplyDelete