Monday, January 31, 2011

Can't help lovin' that man of mine...

As previously mentioned, when I'm sick I get super whiny and out of it. It feels good to be getting back on track with my new years goals, catching up on my correcting and being able to think again. Now that my brain is thinking clearer, I feel a bit remorseful for not acknowledging some big news about this guy...


He is pretty amazing and one of the hardest workers I know. He really is a go getter. He really wanted an internship, so he went out and searched and found an amazing one with Honeywell. He worked his tail off all summer so that he could get a job offer. I'm a pretty lucky girl to have a husband who had a great job offer before his senior year even began!

Now having worked less than a year , he's going big! He applied to ASU for their MBA program which is in the top 10 in the country for his area. We worked super hard to get impressive GMAT scores and good contacts and references. And...he was ACCEPTED!

So just when I thought paying tuition was over, we are sucked back in! Woo hoo! Just the same, I'm very proud of that husband of mine! I need some good time consuming hobby ideas for those evenings he has classes...

5 comments:

  1. Michael always has been a hard worker.
    How else do you think he could unlock every level of Mario Kart for us? Hard work. :)
    And take up sewing for you hobby. You'll love it!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Michael! Ask Leslie for hobby ideas; she is overflowing with them. She knows what it is like to be an MBA widow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm actually wearing an ASU sweatshirt right now! Go Sun Devils :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn- I'm glad you enjoy my posts. :) So for crafting ideas... check out www.eighteen25.blogspot.com and I have a whole other list for you. It's all those crafty girls that think up the ideas so we don't have to, yet we can make the stuff and look "crafty" because we made it- even though we didn't come up with it. haha if that made sense. We need to play again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete