Wednesday, March 30, 2011

They may drive me crazy but...

...every once in a while I'm reminded why I love teaching.

Their assignment was to assemble a "Gallon Man" which has 16 cups, 8 pints, and 4 quarts -fyi- in it. I didn't give them many more instructions except that they can make whatever superhero they wanted. I thought I would have 25 of the same kind of gallon man that they quickly slapped together. However, I really liked how they turned out...


They had a lot of personality in them. Did you catch some of the details...
Like the "Cheer Liter"- I totally thought she had spelled it wrong until I got it.


You've gotta have a knight with a sword when you're in Mrs. Shields' class.


Teenage ninja style:


Bat Gallon's awesome bat cut out:


Did you notice Weight Man's muscles?

or the blacked out tooth and 3D gun holster

or the school pride


Come on now. You have to admit those are pretty clever. Which one's your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. I like the one of your future son best. Sordin Shields.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute Jen! Your a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! What a creative bunch you have. That is funny with the "cheer liter" but I can't pick just one, I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful teacher! :) It makes me miss those days- just a little bit. Sometimes I miss it more than others but I love seeing stuff like this. :) The Cheer Liter tops 'em all though- just for the creativity of the word usage!!! Seriously how do kids come up with such creative things?!

    ReplyDelete