Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Counting chickens...

Michael and a person in our ward were talking about how exciting March is because of March Madness and brackets and all that. I was positive that brackets are overrated because I always put BYU going all the way and usually that puts me out in one or two rounds.
I'm trying not to jinx anything or count my chickens before they hatch, but I'm feeling like my faith is going to pay off a little more this March. At least this year when people down here see my bracket they won't say BYU who? And if you are reading this and not knowing why I have such faith in my cougars, turn on the news!
BYU is doing awesome! They are #3 right now and there's more where that came from. Jimmer and the boys are not disappointing. If you do not know who Jimmer is, shame on you. He has been scoring an amazing average of 27.3 points per game which includes so many three pointers. If you have seen any games, you know that he is pretty fly for a white guy.


These boys are not disappointing! So I say... bring on those brackets!

5 comments:

  1. did you turn on the news tonight to hear that brandon davies is suspended for honor code violation? yeah, we'll see now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband ran up the stairs to me and said "WE'RE SCREWED." In this very serious voice. My first thought was that our credit score was ruined or that he had broken something in our rental duplex. But no, he was referring to Brandon Davies. Then I felt old because I thought of our credit score. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha That was the first thing I thought of too as I read your post- Davies. It was the first thing Joseph mention when we picked him up from work tonight. Dang Davies. If he's messed it up for BYU, people are going to be TICKED. I think people already are- but if they lose a game in the near future- you know the blame will be placed on him. Bummer. And PS- Let's hang out soon. I agree- before Alyssa is grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm yeah it's too bad that we lost Davies... way to count your chickens... now the eggs just dropped.
    My night/life has been ruined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Jeff's super disappointed about Davies...We were so close.

    ReplyDelete