Saturday, July 3, 2010

Huh?!

So I'm borrowing my friend, Elizabeth's, internet because our dear, little house doesn't have internet set up yet. So Michael called the internet company to get it set up and they said "Oh, you have to do that online..." Michael said, "Remember how I'm calling you because I don't have internet?" Good times. So I'm having blog stalking withdrawals. Lame, but that's what I enjoy. I admit it. We went and got library cards so that we can use the internet...and read, of course... and their internet blocks blogger. Sad. I'm having Michael get it set up ASAP! PS It's really hot here.

3 comments:

  1. Why on earth would the internet block blogger?!
    What kind of an establishment is your library!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it's 110 outside-- sorry. :) But I hope you went to the big downtown library. It's awesome. HUGE!

    P.S. Don't forget we're coming on Friday! Let us know when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a blog for you to stalk now! It's the exact same address as yours except ours says Bronsons where yours says Shields. For obvious reasons. Have you found my little sister yet?

    ReplyDelete