Monday, July 12, 2010

Introducing Veronica


Because of my love of her...

And the fact that Michael won't let me name any future daughters Veronica, I decided we will call her Veronica.

We realized that since our jobs are taking us in different directions we would finally have to purchase a second car. Michael found her for a sweet deal- sound familiar? And I get to drive her and I love her and now Kirby has a friend in our two car garage. Veronica gets her own garage door opener and everything! She's going to be great to make some escapes in.

5 comments:

  1. haha. in high school, Cheeks totally named his Durango Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also totally jealous... I want a new car so so bad! Too bad I'm not a rich school teacher, ha ha. You will look good driving Veronica... or does Michael get to drive the new car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. and she's so amazing... she can carry a whole propane tank and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! Hey I just barely watched all the VMars seasons and made Sister start them too. She's almost done with the first. I think you chose a very good name.

    ReplyDelete