Friday, July 30, 2010

California, here we come...

Today we are headed here...

I'm so excited for a real summer vacation since my summer is officially over on Monday. This past week my contract time started so I spent the whole week setting up a 4th grade classroom. Last week I was a 6th grade teacher so it was a little stressful. I'm still way stressed about everything being done by Monday but instead of staying in my classroom all weekend, we're going to the beach!
So stay tuned for pics of our first escape in Veronica, pics of my classroom, and R.O.U.S's.
Peace!

4 comments:

  1. Where in California are you going? I'm glad you are getting a real summer vacation before school starts. How come your school is starting so early? When do you get out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I can't believe you got switched right before school starts. Stressful! But I am glad to hear that your job worked out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you never told me you bought ritz bitz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure jealous of your va-cay.

    ReplyDelete