Sunday, July 25, 2010

Best Seats EVER!


This weekend we went to a Diamondbacks game. Baseball games are so fun! And I love that this stadium is gorgeous and air conditioned. What a genius and massive building! The D-Backs did not do so hot on Saturday/this season so far, but the atmosphere at a ball park cannot be beat. This particular game, we upgraded our nose bleed seats for this awesome front row table at T.G.I.Fridays.

I missed my usual stadium hot dog for a fraction of a second, but We DEFINITELY got the better end of the deal. Thank you Andersons for a fun time.

4 comments:

  1. How do you do that? Just eat there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS... apparently your background will disappear on August 1 and you will need a new code...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would miss the hot dogs too, but that's a pretty nice set up to be at a restaurant and watch a baseball game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the nicest Baseball Stadium I've ever seen! I would definitely go for the restaurant seats!

    ReplyDelete