Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Saying Goodbye


Saying goodbye to this little house was not easy. I really liked living in our little cottage. It was perfect for our first two years of marriage. It was probably the only time in our life where I would find it quaint that we only had one tiny bathroom that had it's light switch on the outside of the door. Or that our floor boards were so squeaky. Or how picturesque our front windows were.

Or that our kitchen was so tiny with a cute little brick counter top.
I really did love it.

Many thanks to Janna for helping me lock up and leave. And to Janna's phone to taking these pictures as my camera was dead and I have no idea where the charger is packed... Please pay no attention to the sweaty girl on the left. I had just finished the serious scrub down before the landlord came.

3 comments:

  1. Your apartment was so cute! But you will love your new house with space and brand new appliances too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking this Arizona thing for one reason.... you blog more now.

    ReplyDelete