Monday, June 28, 2010

Arizona here we come...

We're unofficially AZ residents!


Unofficially because we haven't registered our car or have driver's licenses or anything. But, officially because we are home owners and have gotten mail and everything! Michael's been here for a week getting our house ready for me and the furniture to come down. Stay tuned for pictures of his painting abilities and his amazing crown molding that he and his dad put up. I officially got down here yesterday. We went to our official ward and we are so excited to start our Arizona Adventures.

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it safely! I can't wait see pictures of your cute new house with the lovely paint and crown molding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!! I must admit that I'm quite jealous that you guys are homeowners. We house-sat last week for a family and it was SO NICE to come home to your own space and park your car in the driveway, etc. It's just a different feeling than being in an apartment. I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting time for you guys!! Can't wait to bombard you with a visit. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Arizonans :) We're excited to come see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm sad i didn't get to see you before you left! But i'm happy you are in your new home and that michael has made it so nice for you! I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, welcome to the heat!! Maybe we could hang out sometime!! You could meet my adorable baby... as if you need MORE incentive to see me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't believe you're gone... we needed more time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm pretty sure I got a little giddy just seeing the AZ flag on my "blogs I'm following" page. I love AZ. I hope you do too. :)

    p.s. I got a job teaching 4th grade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sad you moved before I could say goodbye to you! Good luck with your new adventures. Don't forget about your pal from the first grade...

    ReplyDelete