Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wonderful Weekends

This past weekend was a beautiful weekend. It finally started feeling like summer and Michael's family invited us to enjoy the weekend with them here:

(There was no snow, I just got it from google image)
Park City was the perfect way to relax after packing, etc. (Separate blog post coming with this topic) We drove up Friday. We enjoyed family, food, bike rides, hot tubs, and a way nice room. It was right next to the Alpine Slide and Main Street. It really is pretty up there. On Saturday Michael went golfing here:
Which was perfect because I got to see Camille hand off in this relay race:
I still don't understand the motivation that goes behind these people. But, it is quite remarkable.

It was wonderful. It was a good way to relax with the family before our Arizona Adventures begin.

2 comments:

  1. I love Park City! Even though you are still in Utah and pretty close to home, you feel like you are on a fun vacation. What are you doing on Saturday.... I will be at my Mom's house if you want to get lunch or an early dinner!

    ReplyDelete