Monday, May 28, 2012

Here it comes again...

A few side notes... 1) The new blogger is weird and I think it lost all of the blogs that I have been following. 2) I  have a lot of catching up to do because we have had a wild, fun filled couple of weeks.
To start the craziness off, look what came our way again...


These haboobs' magnitude and power never cease to amaze me.  Especially since AZ's weather is always blue skies and sunshine.  So when these dark, foreboding dust storms come rolling in, it's just phenomenal. (And a pain to clean up after.)  Thank heavens we have our home to stay safe from the storm in.

1 comment:

  1. I hear those dust storms are brutal to clean up after (especially if you had a pool.) But I can only imagine after attempting to clean all my windows and exterior without any dust storms!

    ReplyDelete