Sunday, January 1, 2012

Should auld acquaintance be forgot?

2011 was quite the year. It is crazy for me to think about how 2012 is going to be so life changing when baby girl arrives! I'm sure it is going to be a phenomenal year but I never want to forget our adventures of 2011...

January brought a spontaneous stay over in St. George with the Crandalls and some New Year's resolutions that involved a lot of bike rides.

(After this picture was taken, I lost about 17 pounds by April)


February included a hot air balloon ride with my family...


And a visit from the Walkers...


March was packed with a trip to Vegas and spring break for me and Michael's family came to visit...
In April, there was prom...


May= My birthday and BALTIC SEA CRUISE: NYC- Iceland- Denmark- Germany- Estonia- Russia- Finland- and Sweden...


June went by too quick but Annie's wedding was perfect...


July was definitely toasty in AZ which is why we take weekend get aways to Snowflake...


August began a new school year and our 4th year of marriage and Michael's MBA and we found out our first baby is due in March. Kind of a big month...


The Crandalls braved the heat of September and visited us...


October brought Fall break in Utah for me and a visit from Annie to AZ...


November is the start of the wonderful holiday season and this year had my family here...


December is so quick with all the Christmas preparations and then Christmas break itself.
There will be more where that came from, so stay tuned.


We are happy and we are blessed! 2012 is going to be great!

3 comments:

  1. 2012 will be great!! I can't wait until March!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you got so skinny. maybe i should start riding my bike...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 17 lbs! you're my hero. and you look great in all your pics.

    ReplyDelete