Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh there's no place like home for the holidays!

Well, I did not get a white Christmas. But New Years is starting to look jam packed with fresh white powder! We sure are getting snowed in tonight. I'm glad we have these two weeks to share with our wonderful friends and families! We have been packing in the fun.
To start out, we surprised our families coming up early. The timing on that was awesome because it meant we had more time with them. We also were able to party with my roommates. (Yes, I am aware that I am married and have only one roommate now, but these ladies will always be called my roommates.)


Sorry not the best picture of Jason, but the point was about the girls and we're all smiling. Still love them!

We went to Zoo lights this year with Michael's fam. Our blood must be thinner because it was COLD! Thank heavens for two scarfs, a million shirts and a coat borrowed from Katie because Michael and I both didn't bring coats! Genius!


We met Dasher before his busy night.


I don't think antlers suit me.


I am a fan of Zoo lights. They did a good job with the blend of tree lights and lighted decorations. We saw some animals and they had hot chocolate and conveniently placed heaters. Highly recommended!

Our next adventures left Veronica looking like this:


I'm very impressed with the storing capabilities. You are looking at one bin of ski clothes, five pairs of skis and poles, two snowboards, two pairs of snowboarding boots, six pairs of ski boots, and a partridge in a pear tree. This car is definitely paying off.
We had an amazing day on the slopes. I have really missed my Wasatch mountains. Look how pretty!

There is more where that came from-
to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I got Mike's text for pictures but we just haven't had time to download and send them! This is the first I have been on the puter since we left Utah. Hopefully soon! See you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested in going to Zoo Lights, but hadn't heard anything about it. Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete