Friday, November 12, 2010

Like ants to a picnic...

I'll tell you what- lately the streets around here have really looked a lot like this:


Because of the races that are going here this weekend:



And it's really starting to remind me of this movie:



Apparently to get to the Phoenix International Raceway, you have to drive down the main roads around my area.

People in our ward have warned us that sometimes traffic gets so bad on Sundays that we might not be able to just get across the main road to get to church...Really? We'll see how that goes.

All I have to say is I hope I don't see any of this:

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't even figure out what was all over that man and then Bryce pointed out that it was hair. That's disgusting. Good luck! I'm glad you guys got to order glasses in time. The promotion is all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Where did you find that nasty sweater back picture?? Glad we're not down in your area. Although, I'm pretty sure we'll be staying away from the 101 until it's all over...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen! Nascar fans are crazy. But I do love the movie Cars. Good Luck getting to church!

    ReplyDelete