Wednesday, August 4, 2010

R.O.U.S


Last week, when I was setting up my class room, I saw this Rodent Of quite the Unusual Size (R.O.U.S) in the outdoor hallways. I saw it a mile away. I ran and grabbed my camera but I didn't have anything to show the actual scale of this creature. Just know a few things... first there was no way I was going to put my foot or anything else near it to show the size. Second, when it came out of the puddle, it left FOOTPRINTS- seriously!!!!! And finally, I'm pretty sure this creature ate a mouse for breakfast and then had some steroids. Truly- it was at least 5 inches long. I'm not a fan and so help me- it better not show up inside my classroom. The dead scorpions were creepy enough.

1 comment:

  1. That is disgusting!! Ahhh I would be freaking out if I saw that huge bug. Ewww I'm like getting itchy and freaked out just looking at it, and thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete