Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Crazy yet satisfying

Huntington Beach is so so so wonderful. I had a few panic attacks about leaving town the weekend before school started and a week after I found out I'm teaching a different grade. However, it was worth every second.
Because Michael had to stay in so many Hyatt's before we got into our house compliments of his job, he earned free nights at the Hyatt right on the beach. The wonderful Andersons and baby came along.


Yes, my school is on the way to California...it's a bit out there.

After a lunch, gas and then a stinking pit stop for him...we were back on the road.
California here we come...

Goodbye Cacti-
Hello Huntington Beach!
I do not mind checking in here:

The view from our room:

Taking the short walk to the ocean:

Cutie:

Love:

We ran into these folks and enjoyed playing at the beach...

In the evening, we took the stroll along the pier... (No I'm not pregnant)


took the best picture ever...

of course we had to show off our bods...

and ate here...

We shared a shake. So romantic.

I will never get sick of this place.

It was a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Looks nice, darn about the not expecting comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! I love Huntington Beach...or really any beach. By the way, how long did it take you to drive there from AZ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time you come out to CA call us! We are finally moved into Skyler's parents and would love friends :). Good luck with the school year...avoid the nasty bugs!

    ReplyDelete