Tuesday, October 20, 2009

That's my sister!


Brag time! Check out this article:




That's right! That's my sister that's quoted and has the awesome flip throw. Camille and Melanie are both on the Davis High Girls' Soccer Team this year. And they are headed to the State Finals this Friday at 7:00 PM in the new Rio Tinto Stadium. Go watch!


Camille's a senior. (So weird that she's that old.) And Mel Mel is in 9th grade and still made the High School team! They've got serious skill. I'm so excited for those Darts of mine!


5 comments:

  1. That's awesome that they get to be on the team together! This is weird that Camille's a senior already. Are we getting older?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cool - and yes i remember camille as like a 5 year old i swear... where have i been all these years?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! I can't believe they are old enough to be in High School, and freak Camille is a senior! My how time flies

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so weird for me to think of Camille and Melanie in High School already! I remember them when they were babies, well Camille was older. It would be fun to see them again one day :)

    ReplyDelete