Sunday, October 25, 2009

A little bit of Heaven

Fall Break is a wonderful, wonderful concept. I thoroughly enjoyed it. We left town with Jenni and Gray. We finally got on the road and this is what it was like for an hour.

Not the best start.

But we were still excited to be going. We drove straight to St. George. Ate some In 'N Out and then headed to Tuacahn. We saw 'Aida' at their gorgious, outdoor theatre. Of course, we played with these cut outs before the show.

I LOVED it all. The music. The weather. The Company. The Stage. ALL of it!

The rest of the weekend we stayed at my grandparents wonderful cabin up Cedar Mountain. I really have so many memories from that cabin. It's always fun to make some more. We played golf. And when I say we, I mean the boys. The girls drove around in a golf cart.

The boys even did some fishing. (For golf balls)



We went hiking on some trails in Bryce Canyon. (It wasn't as long as the last hikes we took there!) But it is phenomenal. Being there really makes me wonder how anyone can doubt that there is a Creator and that He knows what He is doing! It's beautiful!


This is all of us on this intense switch back part.


We had great fires, great hikes, great scenery, great ATV rides, great eats, and a great time!



4 comments:

  1. very jealous. i love cabining/camping and basically everything you did here. p.s. hate you for leaving me here to rot at my job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you saw Aida! I went to California for Fall Break and I also ate some IN n' OUT! Love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are having so much fun...without us :( Last Sunday, we wanted to invite people over to play games and said, "if only Mike and Jenn were here". haha. Good times. I like the blog, especially the 'fishing' part.

    ReplyDelete