Thursday, April 17, 2014

One Enchanting Evening

Our old stake throws a prom for the youth every year so that they have a fun, clean place to dance and have a nice evening.  They've combined with other stakes in the area and they host it in one of the church buildings.  You can't even tell you are in a church by the time they are done decorating. The decor is so awesome they let the adults have a prom Friday night so they can come see everything and the youth dance is Saturday.
This year was no exception! It was all the way out in Buckeye but it was worth it to get dressed up and have a night out with our good friends. Here's me and my prom date on our stairs at home: (I never thought the babysitter I hired would be taking my prom picture! Ha!)


  This year's theme was "Enchanted" like the Disney movie. So when you walked into the building, you were in the cartoon Andalasia then you go through the magic waterfall and come out in Central Park and the dance floor.





They even decorate the bathrooms!





^Men's Room needed cleaning.

They had group pictures in front of the billboard castle from the movie.  Love the clever touches.


It's a fun night. I love getting to enjoy a nice dinner and a few dances with husband. To see our past prom experiences see HERE

4 comments:

  1. They did an awesome job. I want to go to prom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decorations blow me away - even the bathrooms, wow! What a fun tradition to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is the coolest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete