Friday, October 1, 2010

It's finally here


Black nails October is finally here. I have been waiting for October for sometime. Reasons for this include:

-My fall break starts next week. 7 Days and counting...
-Trip to Chicago next weekend
-Trip to Utah for a week- yes!
-Hubby's B-day
-Halloween
-Hopefully cooler temperatures in the AZ
-CONFERENCE!
-Black nails
-Seeing family and friends
-Starting out the holiday season
-And a whole bunch of other adventures

Black nails October has been a roommate tradition for some time now and it's fun to look forward to. It's a great way to bring in October!

5 comments:

  1. umm... black nails should be #1 on that list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny you save the black nails for October. Why are you going to Chicago? I am so jealous! And shouldn't you be coming to San Francisco instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you coming to Utah?! I hope I get to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nails! And thanks you 2 for entertaining my hubs over conference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love that you still do black nails October! I remember one year I joined in your roommate tradition, and I can't count how many times people asked me if I was going gothic or something...what?

    ReplyDelete