Sunday, October 10, 2010

...and all that jazz

1st adventure of Fall Break takes us to...

Seriously...what an awesome city! It is a gorgeous skyline.


It was so fun. We're glad we had these folks to show us the town:


This is how I felt about being on Fall break finally! (Have I mentioned that I've been waiting for fall break?!)

The city reminded me of so many wonderful movies...
While You Were Sleeping:

My Best Friend's Wedding:

Ferris Bueller's Day off:

(I'd like to think this is where the parade was.)

Return to Me, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, The Fugitive, Home Alone, Sleepless in Seattle, This list goes on and on. No wonder I like this city so much!

We ate here:

(So cool looking!)

We had REAL Chicago pizza!

(SO amazing Michael used good manners.)


We saw amazing sites:

(My childhood dream!)


Lots of artwork:

("If you're going to commit to this you are going to have to open up...bare that beautiful soul...let me see your teeth.")



It was a delightful day!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun to have you here with us! You and Mike set quite the perfect pace for us so that we aren't too sore today :D What would we do without our Arizona family?! Good company, you always make sure our son is clothed...you should come visit more often! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a blast! It is great you two enjoy this time when it is easier to take trips (AKA life before kidlets:). Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the love of travels... I want to go somewhere!! Why do I keep buying shoes?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Chicago, too. I bet it is nice this time of year. P.S. I think your brother-in-law was in my techical writing class at the Y.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH! i wish we had run into each other! i'm so sad i didn't know you were there!

    ReplyDelete