Sunday, January 31, 2010

A sad heart


The past few weeks have felt like one of those times where you just keep getting hit with tragedies and bad news.  It makes my heart hurt.  Today was an especially sad one when I found out that two LDS missionaries died in Romania, Annie's mission, on Friday night.  The cause is said to be a natural gas leak that asphyxiated them.  I don't know yet if Annie knew them but I assume she did.  My heart aches for their families and their losses.  I know that it is a great reminder of the power in the Plan of Happiness and eternal families, but for right now, it makes me very sad.  I really hope that all those with heavy loads will be comforted.


1 comment:

  1. That is so so sad. I hate hearing about missionaries passing away. At least we know they are in a better place, and they will be with their Families again!

    ReplyDelete