Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday!


Due to my computer being on it's deathbed, this is the only picture I have of Camille right now.  Good thing it's one of my favorites of this amazingly talented sister of mine.  She turns 18 today.  When did all this growing up business happen?  Camille has always been one of the most stubborn, hard headed persons I have ever known.  I swear she was over the age of three before anyone could convince her that she didn't need a bottle and a binkie anymore.  Even then, it was her that eventually said no.  She absolutely refused to give up when many questioned if she would be able to walk again.  Instead, she set track records and became one of the most powerful soccer players that I know.  That same stubborness drives me crazy sometimes but, she still is quite the amazing girl!  Happy Birthday to the blue-eyed sister!  Love you!  

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! 18? That blows my mind. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Camille! I really don't believe she is 18... that's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe Camille is all grown up! I remember when I stayed with you guys that fall/winter she was a little girl... we're getting older Jen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was supposed to be nice about Camille right?? haha. jk. but seriously. I can't believe she's that old.

    ReplyDelete