Friday, November 7, 2014

Autumn- For Real

Now that it's November, I can start being more positive about my opinion of Arizona.  But I have to tell ya, August and September are ROUGH!  (Especially with pregnancy hormones going.)  It's still REALLY hot here.  It kind of makes me ornery.  Fortunately for me, we planned a nice TWO week trip to Utah just when it's miserable in AZ.
Michael's brother reported home from his mission in Tacloban, Philippines.  It was so great to be able to see him home and hear his experiences.  Michael flew back to PHX for work while Laila and I got to enjoy RAIN and colder temperatures! We loved being able to see so many friends and family members.  There's never enough time to play with everyone as much as we want to, but we sure tried our best!  There are also many pictures that I forgot to take too!  But I hope you know how much I loved being able to visit with so many great people.



























We also got to be in Utah for Michael's sister's wedding.  It was a beautiful day and we are excited for the new family!







The next day we started our trip back to AZ with a mini-vacation in St. George.  My dad and my Ostler grandparents met us there for dinner and then we quickly hustled over to Tuacahn to see "Little Mermaid."  We have so much fun seeing the shows there.  The next morning Michael went golfing with my dad and grandpa.  Laila and I played with Grandma and when the boys got back we hit the road again for AZ.





It was such a great trip.  Gave me the cool, Fall temperatures I needed to handle hot Phoenix for the rest of October.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! I'm sad I couldn't see you this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her bedhead is epic!! Love the bookshelf and baby sized lazy boy. The coral was a fun color that sure popped out! Did laila have a corsage?

    ReplyDelete