Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Mother's Day was spent in Utah this year which was a happy coincidence. Michael had a work trip through Europe for two weeks so he drove us up to Utah for a week while he was gone.  Going home to Utah is really bittersweet to me. I love being there and am so grateful I have so many amazing friends I get to see when I go home.  But on the other hand, I feel like there's never enough time to see and do everything that I want to do.  This trip was no exception, but Laila and I did our best we could and had a wonderful time.



















 ^Seriously one of the most funniest events ever!


^Love every moment with them!




So many happy memories!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE Laila's Minnie Mouse hoodie! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still so happy all 4 of us got to hang out! Best night ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome friend picture! And love the Bieber moment of fame. So so so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously though, i want to know why laila looks so upset while you are enjoying your swig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just woke up from nap. So when we said smile, she pouted.

      Delete