Monday, June 25, 2012

One Special Day...

On Michael's first Father's Day, he gave our Little Lady a very special Priesthood blessing.


Adelaide wore a very special dress...


And we had a lot of special family and friends there...





(And so many more)

We had some special treats...



Even though we only had our point and shoot so the lighting wasn't that great we had a special photographer... (thanks camilley)

We feel blessed by all the people that came and supported us as we celebrated our Little Lady's big day.  I feel especially blessed that we get this special girl forever!


5 comments:

  1. I love it all! I love that your family matched, makes the pictures look so nice, I think the dress it amazing, um that drink selection...oh my, and most of all I think it was so special that Michael was able to bless that beautiful baby on Father's Day. How incredibly special and I'm glad so many people were there to support. We miss you like crazy. Congratulations little Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty. i am totally diggin the bangs. bangalicious, fo sho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you cut your hair? It looks cute. And I love the blessing dress. Girls are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby girl looked precious on her blessing day. And you are rocking your bangs! I want to cut mine too, I just haven't gotten the courage to do it yet. Soon (hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that we both blessed our little ones on Father's Day! You are way ahead on the blogging thing. I love all the drink dispensers. So cute. Adelaide looks so pretty in her dress

    ReplyDelete