Wednesday, June 6, 2012

4th Grade Fun Days

I just finished another school year!  Maternity leave made this year go super fast, but the sweet group I had made the year also fly by.  I enjoyed this year.  I came to a lot of realizations this year.  The year before had been ROUGH!  I questioned why I was a teacher.  And I wasn't too excited to start another year.  I also realized that I got really negative and there were a few really negative people that I was talking to.  And when I was negative, I did not like going to work.
I'm glad I realized this, because when I did, I started praying to have the Spirit in my classroom.  I started looking for the positive in my days and in my students.  The change was drastic.  I loved my job again! It was a good year.  And I loved how much these students loved me and my baby.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked your class. :)
    I wouldn't want your job in a million years but it is an important one and you're good at it!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked your class. :)
    I wouldn't want your job in a million years but it is an important one and you're good at it!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete