Tuesday, June 21, 2011

May I Introduce...


Mr. & Mrs. Castro

My sister has tied the knot and in a very royal way! On Friday, she married her prince. Everything went so well! Thursday night was the family dinner. It was so great to get to know Victor and his family a lot better. They are amazing people. Victor has an incredible testimony of this Gospel and I know he is going to take care of my sister.

Annie looked beautiful the whole day and I think everything went exactly as she had planned. They were married by my grandpa in the Bountiful Temple. That evening they had a tea party reception at the Lion House. They served crepes- which my husband enjoyed into the double digits! I'll have to post more pictures when we get them, but everything was darling.

My favorite part was the sword send off from all of Victor's military friends. It was so cool! Then the new family got into the horse drawn carriage and rode off into the sunset. (Doesn't Victor know my sister so well?)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Victor does know Annie so well! Their wedding fit their personalities perfectly. It was fun seeing you while you were in town Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUm...Crepes! Just saw this post and definitely believe in the crepe eating comment! So happy for your sister!!

    ReplyDelete