Monday, June 27, 2011

It's called a lance...hello!

That statement was stuck in my head the whole time we were visiting Tallinn, Estonia because it reminded me of "A Knight's Tale" so much! The city is seriously a medieval town that still stands. I felt like I was walking through a movie set. It is a VERY picturesque city.

We started out with a tour of the country side where we saw a summer palace of Catherine the Great....

and the beautiful grounds...


I think it would be sweet to see a concert here by the sea.
Seriously old buildings!



This is Old Town from the upper town view. Upper is where the super rich/royalty lived and lower town was where the merchants/townspeople lived.
What a beautiful city! I really liked walking through streets that are so much older than the country of the US. It's remarkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment