Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's the Final Countdown{s}...


Well, first, I wanted to mention that I had an amazing birthday and was surprised in many ways including finding out that my hubby even knew the password to our blog. When I mentioned this to him, he said that's what I get for having a familiar password. To this I responded "Touche!" Thank you for all the nice birthday wishes!
In other news, I know I am very guilty of looking ahead too much. But when you get this close- I cannot help it! I have exactly 9 days, 7 school days, 2 Thursday & Fridays, 1 Monday, 1 Tuesday and 1 Wednesday left until the last bell of this school year rings! I am way too happy about this. No worries, I love teaching still. But, I sure am thrilled with this countdown. Not only because it means I get my needed summer break, but also because it coincides with another countdown that I have had for some time.
Because in that exact same amount of time, we will be getting on a red eye to NYC! From there, we will spend the day in the Big Apple only to board another red eye to Iceland. Yep, Iceland. We stay there for a few days and then skip on over to Denmark! Yep, Denmark! We will then get on our cruise ship to see Germany, Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden! Is it really here? Is this really happening? Yep. I'm just too excited.
Anyway...these are just a few things that have been on my mind for quite sometime-173 school days to be exact. Now I don't know what to pack. What to wear. Any suggestions? It's time to pack! Yay!

11 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm so jealous of your countdown to Europe! That would be so much fun. So remember that thing you told me (hint: has to do with your cruise and being in Russia). I think you should consider it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I am so jealous! I want to go on a cruise again so badly! I have no tips on what to wear, but please please take lots of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I'm with Laura! Also, I am also completely riddled with jealously like everyone else. I just love Europe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you!! Wish I could go on a cruise again--so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go buy yourself a new dress for your cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that went by so fast! it sounds like a blast. make sure your husband calls marcus while you're in new york. he'd be mad if he didn't even know you two were out there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gonna have sooooo much fun! I am really excited for the two fo you! It is a very much deserved vacay! Also this countdown is a countdown until we can hang out again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe that awful ESL class was already a year ago. I miss those good ol' Mapleton days. Have fun on your trip. I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is QUITE the trip!! that is really exciting. i'm very very jealous of you for this and many other reasons! you deserve it though... have a great time FOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When you're done with your Ali & Roberto Bachelorette world tour, Juliet and I would like to see you in Arizona. Please call when you return. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete