Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Has the battle begun?

I am not a very technologically savvy person. But I mess around and find a way that works and do that over and over again. Well, Blogger and I have gotten along quite nicely until recently. Why is it being mean to me and not updating properly? And why is it not letting me upload pictures? Usually I click the add image icon and it's ok? Now it won't let me. Any ideas? Because I have a feeling in the next couple of weeks, I am going to have a few pictures I want to upload. Help me please...

2 comments:

  1. Well Blogger was "down" the other day so maybe it is still having issues! I don't know anything about technology so when it doesn't work I have no idea what to do. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what is going on with Blogger. I added three posts last week and made my blog private. All was good for a day...then, wiped! My posts are gone and the blog is still public. No bueno!

    ReplyDelete