Saturday, April 24, 2010

The tassel is on the right...

(Just not in this picture.)
He did it! I'm the proud wife of a BYU Business graduate...finally.
I must admit, now that he is graduated I am having a serious Peter Pan Complex where we are both graduated from college...neither of us are students anymore...which means we are real grown ups. It's kind of a sad thought. After all the many hours of studying, projects, and money spent on books & tuition, I am glad he's done though. He deserves it.
We are feeling really blessed that both his family and my family were there supporting him as he walked across the stage. His sister and her cute baby were able to make it. I love looking at his cute, little face! We are also feeling really blessed that of 6,000+ students graduating just from BYU, he has a job! And it's one that he is excited for too. It really is amazing.

Oh the places you'll go...

1 comment:

  1. Did you guys stay till the very end?! It was SO LONG!!

    ReplyDelete