Sunday, April 18, 2010

We chose...

House #2- The new build with great upgrades

Michael fell in love with it, the first moment. I- like usual- took some convincing. A house is a big deal! The builders were offering to include the new appliances in the kitchen and the new washer and dryer into the price. As well as paying closing costs. For the size, the upgrades, the price... this house really couldn't be beat. Plus, it really did feel like home to us. We are officially under contract- thank you tax benefit- and we won't close until the end of June which is when Michael starts working. We are feeling extremely excited and blessed that everything is falling into place for our adventures in az. Here's some pictures of the floor plan and what I wish my interior decorating skills looked like.

Now, we just need some visitors... any takers?

6 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I cannot believe that you guys are buying a house. How amazing. That seems like…oh so far in the future for us. Plus, even to get a TINY 1,000 square foot shack here, it's at least $300,000-$400,000. It's ridiculous. Anyway--that is awesome and we're so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! We will come visit! We will be in Arizona in July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Looks nice!! Mark us on your calendar...some time...you guys have enough for us all to have our own bedroom :)Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a grown up! I'm so happy for you! That house looks beautiful. When are you moving? We need to get together before you leave!! I will come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Crap! You're house is so stinkin fancy! I'm so ashamed that I even showed you mine! Guess what I'll be a visitor...one of my good friends is getting married in August in Arizona! Cha Ching!

    ReplyDelete