Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We're the Hope of America

Tonight was our huge 5th grade presentation of "Hope of America." We have been practicing since January. We had a "dress rehearsal" this morning that we rode busses to. Then we had our big performance at the Marriott Center tonight. Boy, is it intense. The students behind my class were driving me CRAZY! They would not stop talking. My class was very good. I'm very proud. Many practices, songs and actions later, we ended up looking like this...



I think it looks so awesome. This was one of my favorite songs. We were the bottom left corner. The two bottom rows of Yellow. Maybe one year we'll make it to the flag...

3 comments:

  1. That looks really neat and like a lot of work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty freaking sweet. What are the white dot people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally linked to your blog. Now even when you live far away I can still stalk you and know what's going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete