Tuesday, August 4, 2009

{the sunglasses game}

Oh the cleverness of Horito Royal has struck again. This time she adapted her idea from blog stalking and created this. And we got a turn to play! The gist is the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants meets sunglasses. So naturally I'm drawn to the idea. If only I had the wardrobe of Alexis Bledel and we were in Greece...

We got the sunglasses and took some pictures with them before we sent them on. Here's some of the fun we had with them:

I was so proud that Michael played along.
He didn't like the switch though. He says "they're girl glasses."

Naturally we took a little trip here:

And enjoyed a wonderful shake.
Truth be told, I am not a fan of the orange pair. However, I think he rocked them.


4 comments:

  1. haha wow. never do this again. (as i do it tonight) jk booch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!
    Did you email me the photos yet?
    thesunglassesgame@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous you live near an In & Out burger... that place is my favorite! Love the sunglasses, I think you looked hot in both styles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the orange pair are KICKIN!!! how could you not love them?

    ReplyDelete