Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One Year Down. Only an eternity left to go!

Wow! I cannot believe I'm old enough to have an anniversary. One year ago we tied the knot for time and all eternity. What a day! Even now, I am amazed at how many people came and genuinely supported us and were so thoughtful. How blessed we are and as Dr. Seuss said, "Oh the Places You'll Go." Here's a quick little view of our adventures so far:

One of our first pictures together- Hiking- Summer/Fall 2007


We have gone to many BYU football games-


He still does little acts of service for me- I kinda like it.


Vegas Baby: (No, we didn't get married here.)


Boston- 2008-

Engaged- April 2008

San Fransisco- June 2008


Wedding Day- 08.06.08


Honeymoon in Naples, Florida


Bryce Canyon- Sept. 2008


Hawaii- Valentine's Day 2009


Moab- 2009 (And NO, I'm NOT pregnant in this picture.)


Arizona- 2009

Oh the adventures yet to come! I can't wait!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for 1 year anniversaries! You two have been to so many fun places. When are you going to have kids? ha ha I just wanted to be annoying and ask that question, since I get it all the time! We should probably plan to be pregnant at the same time, that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez you've been a lot of places! how do you have the time? i still feel bad about not making it to your wedding. i really do think about it sometimes still! some friend i am/was! oh well... in the past. i support you now even from utah - but only if you hurry up back here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You posted a tad bit early. I cannot support that.
    Ok fine. I will make an exception.
    Happy Anniversary! The first year goes by so fast-long huh!
    I love your places. Ours is like... provo. We're not as cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making 1 year! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. It looks like you have been busy having a lot of fun together... there's only more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude. this is old news.
    post something new already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics, happy anniversary to you too! hope the new school year starts off good

    ReplyDelete