Friday, July 24, 2009

the power of a flower

I always tell Michael that I love flowers. I like the happiness in them. You can't go wrong with flowers. To this Mr. Frugal counters that he doesn't like buying things that die but he agrees that they are ok for occasional special situations. {Side note: HE was one who on multiple occasions left flowers on my car or delivered them to my school while we were dating. Such a charmer. Now that we're married, I have had to remind him about this a few times.}

This week I was having a low day that was brightened quickly when he came home for lunch with these beauties. I guess he still knows how to make this girl smile.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute husband you have! I love that he didn't just buy the typical roses.... are those sunflowers?! Whatever they are I LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought home some of those for myself recently!! I love how they are so big and bright and affordable!! hooray!
    I have to do the same thing to Brad... he seems to not remember how he used to like me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love em! flowers really do make a girl SO happy. i don't know why! it sucks to have to hint so much huh!! haha. oh well, guys are FOOLS.

    ReplyDelete