Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Crazy Mom Adventures in AZ


A few days after my dad left, my amazing college roommates came to visit me.  They came to save me while Michael was on a work trip AND they came even though my house was a construction zone  as we had just taken out all the tile on our main floor (more on that later.) AND they drove 10+ hours like this:


Let's just say that I cannot believe how loved I am!

Despite how crazy we sound and probably looked with four moms and seven kids, it was such a fun adventure!  We went to Costco, had some SERIOUS ice cream parties, went to the Hall of Flame Museum, a Spring Training Game, AND the botanical gardens.  We had some great food and lots of nice chats.  I feel very lucky to have such amazing friends and it's hard to believe that just a few years ago we were in college!

Costco trip

Everybody was so cute with baby Harrison

At the Fire Museum on St. Patrick's Day.  I missed taking photos of the super cute St. Patty's Day stuff Alisia did for the kids.

My (short) firefighter!

Spring Training! (Due to craziness, this is the only picture I got.  The roommates had some other really cute ones.)

Getting donuts. (Why not add some sugar?)


Heading into the Botanical Gardens

Getting all the kids together for a picture was fun...

Cute friends!


We looked like an awesome parade everywhere we went.

My super talented roomie made all these adorable "Cactuses" shirts for the kids. Of course juice was spilled before I could get a picture.

Captain Beckham with the map.



 It wasn't quite the same adventure as our kids free trip to NYC, but any time spent together is awesome.  I love these ladies and can't wait for our next adventures!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome group of friends! Seriously, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That's Whitney huh!???! So cool! That looks like a blast.

    ReplyDelete