Monday, April 6, 2015

Camille and Grandma Ostler Come and Stay

These past two months, we've had a whirlwind of welcomed visitors.  It has been so nice to have so much help as we tradition to having two babies and it's been great to be able to have so many adventures.  Camille was our first visitor.  She came a few days before Harrison's birthday.  She was such a great help as I was in the hospital.  She stayed with Laila so Michael could be with me.  She also stayed a night in the hospital so that Michael could stay with Laila.  I'm so grateful I didn't have to worry (more than usual) about Laila being taken care of.  Here are some of my favorites with her:

^Celebrating Camille's birthday

^Wonderful dishwasher

^Laila's dance partner extraordinaire


^She earned her naps.  We appreciate naps around here.

^Happy, wonderful aunt!

Camille left a day or two after my mom got here.  I don't know what it is about a girl having her mommy there, but it's just wonderful.  And my heart absolutely melts hearing my daughter call my mom, "mama." (Grandma) My mom makes cooking and cleaning seem so easy.  She was constantly doing one or the other.  A few of my nesting checklist items didn't get finished because I knew that my mom would do it for me when she got here.  I'm blessed to have her as my mom. 

Two of my favorite people

Train ride

Horsey ride

Making cookies

Getting Valentine presents from Mama & Papa Ostler

Michael had the privilege of having THREE Valentines this year.  He made an amazing dinner for me, my mom, and Laila (and himself.)

We loved having them.  Utah feels a lot further away when we have to say goodbye to family.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful helpers you had! You make having two kids look easy breezy

    ReplyDelete