Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My-sister-had-a-baby-it's-a-boy!

Do you remember this awesome commercial? (HERE) It still cracks me up.

After LOTS of waiting, Laila's first cousin on her Ostler side finally came!  He was due July 28, but he let that stay my sister's birthday and decided to wait until another awesome day in history- August 6! (Our anniversary!) It's a pretty incredible story which you can read more about on Annie's blog OVER HERE


^Sure loved getting these pics sent from my mom.
Check out that HEALTHY boy!

For now, our relationship with Baby Joseph is a LONG distance relationship. Thank heavens for FaceTime and other technology that makes Okinawa, Japan a lot closer.
Laila even got a smile from her cousin the first time they "met"

It's hard to believe that after all our years of playing house together, we both have our babies! I cannot wait until I can snuggle that sweet little guy.  
Until then, I'll just keep bugging my sister for more pictures!

3 comments:

  1. That commercial is the best! J can't wait to meet you guys and the new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I totally remember that commercial. Baby J is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard not being able to be around new nieces and nephews! He is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete