Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Understatement of the Century

Life has been so crazy with the move out, the move in, end of school, house projects, visitors, and business trips, that I have neglected to shout from the rooftops about my Mr. finishing up his MBA degree!  Words cannot express how proud I am of that guy.  For almost the past two years he has worked full time at Honeywell and was a full time student as well.  Many said he was too young/didn't have enough work experience to be accepted into such a competitive program.  And yet, my determined Mr. rocked the GMAT and started classes in the Fall.  

He had classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and lots of Saturdays. On Tuesdays and Thursdays he wouldn't get home until 11. And would still wake up to go to work across town the next morning. Saturdays went from 8-5 and Sundays were no rest since most of that time, he was involved with busy callings.

When he finished classes, we went out for dinner (please excuse my Lasik psycho eyes)




It was a small celebration for such a huge accomplishment.  Due to some business trips he had, he didn't walk in graduation.  Wish we could have had all our family here and made it a huge deal.  He deserves a parade for working so hard and knowing what he needs to do so that he can best provide for his family.  What a wonderful man! Congratulations, Michael! Love you!

4 comments:

  1. Well done Michael! I bet he is so glad it's over with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michael!! What a wonderful accomplishment. And kudos to Jenn for going without a husband all of those hours! We are hoping Clark can get his MBA soon, but I'm dreading it if his schedule will be anything like Michaels. Crazy. But worth it I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm sure it feels great for him to be finished for both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! That is so awesome and big!! Feels like he just started to me, went by fast but probably not for u guys!

    ReplyDelete