Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Homesickness

So I will confess that I am usually a bit homesick for this place:


(Go Figure)

However, lately, I have also had a bit of homesickness for this heaven on earth:


Especially since when we were in Snowflake (as previously mentioned) I found this beauty:


That is the closest thing that I've found to this beauty in America:
(The Big Bikkie)


It's so wonderful. We ate many of those. We even played many rounds of "Big Bikkie. Oh yeah. Big Bikkie #1. #1 Big Bikkie." Classic.
(I love everyone in this photo! So many stories could be told just from this photo.)


The American version wasn't as good, of course, but it was a good tide me over until I get to have my beloved Big Bikkie again.


3 comments:

  1. I'm not gonna lie, it's nice here now. However, in February/March when it's STILL winter, you can gloat in how glad you are to be able to go outside to your car without having to prepare for the apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um that Big Bikkie looks delicious! So you should just come back to Utah until Arizona cools off.... you can get a sub right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, sister. Let's go back to New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete