Sunday, March 21, 2010

Turner Classic Weekend

This weekend I watched this classic:

I really like some good, classic movies. It they are musicals, that's the cherry on top. "The Pajama Game" is no exception. Michael had some extra work shifts this weekend so I watched what I knew I could never get him to watch. A cheesy musical, but I love it!

We also had Keith and Tricia stay the night with us so we had some real pajama friends!

Tricia and I enjoyed some of the movie while Keith was zonked out in the other room and Michael was at work! I'm thinking this should become a tradition!

Any classic suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. maybe you should have married my husband instead of me...?? seems like me and michael are a little more on the same page - the RIGHT page, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good old Dorris Day! Pillow Talk is another good cheesy show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh can I be apart of this tradition sometimes? I can't get anyone to watch those kinds of movies with me anymore!

    ReplyDelete