Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Despite the cold, I love this time of year!  There are so many fun traditions, parties, lights, eats, decorations, smells, movies, and good times associated with this time of year.  I love pulling this stuff out of the closet and getting them up around our little house.  It's still coming up piece by piece.


These are handmade by the talented WMHRoyal:

We don't have room for a Christmas tree this year, so here's our improv tree.


Our other "Christmas Tree" in the corner.


Merry Christmas to All! And to all a good night!

*PS  This post is dedicated to the nagger- I can't do both classes yet!
**PSS  Disneyland pics are still to come!

4 comments:

  1. I love your decorations! Also when are we going to hang out? I miss my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rude who's nagging you?!
    lookin hot love...
    Also, why do those stockings look so crumpled and shoddy? oh, because i've had them crumpled in a box for years... sorry. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen-
    I can't wait for you to move to AZ. Then you can come play with me and my CHILDREN. Just remember, the Utah cold in the winter time is just as intolerable as the Arizona heat in the summer. However, the weather every other time of the year here is heavenly. I think it got up to 70 degrees today.
    I feel like an old lady talking about the weather...
    Thanks for the blog updates. You and Michael look very happy.

    ReplyDelete