Sunday, November 22, 2009

{the countdown has begun}


In just one day and two nights, we will be on our way to the happiest place on Earth!  I am so excited!  I feel like a little kid again just thinking about it!  We're going with my family.  They are leaving Monday morning.  But since I didn't want to miss two days of school, we're going with my grandparents Tuesday morning and will be on the rides Wednesday and Thursday!  I can't wait! I can't wait! For this reason and many more, I am thankful...

6 comments:

  1. good picture choice. that's so exciting you're going to DISNEYLAND!! HOORAY!! and good thing you're going on tuesday so we can get our butts kicked in pilates/yoga on monday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG my family is going to Disneyland in a couple of weeks too! I'm so excited! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky lucky lucky! dangit! ps... don't know the details on vball yet. but it will be in sandy starting in january i think... i'll keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Fun! I haven't been to Disney Land since I was 10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might still have some roommate ones somewhere if you'd like to send them to someone... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jenn,
    Umm... it's been a week since Disneyland and I still haven't seen any evidence of it on this blog.
    That should change.
    Love.horito

    ReplyDelete