Friday, November 9, 2012

Six Months Later and then some...

My beautiful girl turned six months old! And seven months! At the end of this month, she will be 8 months old! What?!  I feel like 8 months old sounds big.  She sure is a darling baby though.
At her 6 month appointment, her stats were:
Weight- 15.7 lbs (40 percentile)
Height- 26 in. (57 percentile)
Head- 17.7 in (97 percentile)  Awww love that head!
The past couple of months...
- she has been perfecting sitting up.  She's a pro now.
- she is working hard on crawling. Mom's not giving too much encouragement on that one. ;)
- sleeping habits have been rough the past couple of months.  We had a week before her 4 month appointment where she slept through the night and then school started and it's been a few times a night that she's awake and hungry.  She's starting to do better so we are keeping our fingers crossed.
- Her first tooth is coming through! (Which didn't help the sleeping game, but I'm proud of her. That's a lot of work.)
- She is a smiley baby with the best expressions.
- She is still a little chatterbox.  Some of her "words" are starting to sound a bit like English.  Exciting!
- She loves playing with toys.
- She loves being in the bouncy exersaucer toy.
- She loves veggies.  She warming up to fruits.  But she definitely prefers veggies.
- She is starting to eat Cheerios.  It is absolutely darling watching her daintily pinch a cheerio and carefully get it to her mouth.
- She really is my little sunshine. And I love this phase.  I know that every phase has it perks.  But right now I still have a baby but she's super alert and expressive and happy.  It's wonderful!
And now, some pictures of my joy.  (I only have a million. So there's more where that came from.)












I LOVE HER! Onto the next six months.  This life is an awfully big adventure!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE. Thanks for updating, can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little smile! And she is quite the chatterbox, but she sounds like she is really trying to tell you something. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her little smile! And she is quite the chatterbox, but she sounds like she is really trying to tell you something. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for posting so much! I love the picture with her and Michael and the one with her chewing on the book "I Love You Forever"...so fitting!

    ReplyDelete